SLOW-Q CASTING, Epoxy Resin, price per kit
Promotion: Order 4 or more in 11.1 litres (3 gallons) kits at one time, $200 for 1 kit, Please call office before you order for discount code.
SLOW-Q CASTING ... slow cure, suitable for large batch like river table (one pour up to 2" thick)
CLICK HERE for Jacquard Pigments & Inks
Epoxy Resin, SLOW-Q CASTING, is a two-component resin system. Designed to large batch casting and see through objects (up to 2" thick for 1 pour)
Slow curing, low heat and temperature, up to 2" thick each pour
Crystal clear, high see through, yellow resistance
Thin liquid easy to handle, no bubble, self-Leveling
Excellent color stability with pigments
No toxic, 100% solids, low VOC, low odor
Resin: Bisphenol A Resin
- EYES: Flush with copious amounts of water lifting lids and removing contact lenses to ensure complete irrigation. Get medical attention.
- SKIN: Flush with water and then wash with soap and water, launder contaminated clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- INHALATION: Remove to fresh air and assist breathing as necessary. Get Medical attention.
- INGESTION: If appreciable amounts have been swallowed, get medical attention.
- Make sure wear safety glasses during mixing and pour of resin
- Mix 2.7 parts A with 1 part B by volume into cleaned mixing container. Fully mix with a paddle, carefully scrape the wall and bottom of container, ensuring no streaks.
- For best results, be used at temperature 70 to 80 degrees F, in room clean, dry and dust free. The relative humidity should not be more than 85%.
- POT LIFE: 60 Minutes (100 ml at 77 degrees F). SET TO TOUCH: 24 to 48 hours. CURE TIME: 72 to 96 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity and thickness
- Pour the epoxy Maximum 2” thick per layer
- Mix suitable amount, and pour the mixture within 30 minutes
Recommended 55 degrees F. to 85 degrees F., with tightly sealed lids, avoid from direct sunlight