. OS5125, OSMO Polyx-Oil 5125 Pure (Clear Satin)
Osmo Polyx® Professional Hardwax-Oil is resistant to water and dirt, is extremely durable and smoothens wood surfaces whilst enhancing the natural beauty of the wood character. Solvent-free and under 50 g/L VOC offering an environmentally friendly alternative to professionals. Two coats are applied in one day (wet-on-wet) whereby the finish dries and cures within 8-12 hours!
- Two coats in one day – entire coating performed in one day
- LEED Compliant – Low-VOC – Solvent-free
- Extremely high coverage
- Enhances the wood’s natural character
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Directions for use
Application by hand
For small areas and furniture, apply two thin coats.
- Stir the Polyx®-Oil Pure well and pour a small amount into a disposable container
- With a white Osmo Superpad or white scotchbrite pad work the product into the wood evenly in figure 8 or circular motions
- Be sure to thinly and evenly coat the surface and leave on the surface for approx. 35 minutes
- With a clean lint-free cloth, polish the surface ensuring no rings, wipe marks or blotches
- Ensure all excess product is removed from surface.
- Approx. 8-10 hours drying time. Allow for good ventilation whilst drying
- Apply second coat following steps 1-6
Drying Time 8 to 12 hours
Coverage 750 sq ft / L
VOCs 50 g / L