SURFACE COATING, Epoxy Resin, price per kit
Promotion: Order 4 or more in 11.1 litres (3 gallons) kits at one time, $200 for 1 kit, Please call office before you order for discount code.
SURFACE COATING ... designed for indoor flooring and counter top, or similar large area flat surface coating.
An epoxy coating will last longer than pretty much any other type of coating and epoxy coating by itself is scratch resistant ... In fact, you will find that epoxy flooring is not only resistant to scratches but it is extremely durable
1 square foot at 1/16" thick need 150 ml of resin ... not considering drips
CLICK HERE for Jacquard Pigments & Inks
Epoxy Resin, SURFACE COATING, is a two-component resin system. Designed to large area surface coating purpose.
More flat surface than our GENERAL CASTING Epoxy
Lower clear and transparent than our GENERAL CASTING Epoxy
Thin liquid easy to handle, no bubble, self-Leveling
Reasonable set-to-touch and cure time
Excellent color stability with pigments
No toxic, 100% solids, low VOC, low odor
Resin: Bisphenol A Resin
- EYES: Flush with copious amounts of water lifting lids and removing contact lenses to ensure complete irrigation. Get medical attention.
- SKIN: Flush with water and then wash with soap and water, launder contaminated clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- INHALATION: Remove to fresh air and assist breathing as necessary. Get Medical attention.
- INGESTION: If appreciable amounts have been swallowed, get medical attention.
- Make sure wear safety glasses during mixing and pour of resin
- Mix 2.7 parts A with 1 part B by volume into cleaned mixing container. Fully mix with a paddle, carefully scrape the wall and bottom of container, ensuring no streaks.
- For best results, be used at temperature 70 to 80 degrees F, in room clean, dry and dust free. The relative humidity should not be more than 85%.
- POT LIFE: 30 Minutes (100 ml at 77 degrees F). SET TO TOUCH: 12 hours. CURE TIME: 24 to 48 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity and thickness
- Pour the epoxy in multiple batches/layers, Maximum 1/2” thick per layer
- At least 4 hours between pour of different layers
- Mix suitable amount, and pour the mixture within 15 minutes
- Work at cooler temperatures. Cooler shop temperatures and cooling the epoxy itself will both work in slowing cure and controlling epoxy’s exothermic reaction
Recommended 55 degrees F. to 85 degrees F., with tightly sealed lids, avoid from direct sunlight