.GENERAL-CASTING Epoxy Resin, price per kit
GENERAL-CASTING ... suitable for most casting purpose, from small object like coin (harden within 24 hours) to large batch like river table (multi-layer-pour)
Epoxy Resin, GENERAL-CASTING, is a two-component resin system. Designed to general casting and see through objects, also perfect for large surface coating
Crystal clear, high see through
Thin liquid easy to handle, no bubble, self-Leveling
Excellent color stability with pigments
100% solids, low VOC, low odor
- EYES: Flush with copious amounts of water lifting lids and removing contact lenses to ensure complete irrigation. Get medical attention.
- SKIN: Flush with water and then wash with soap and water, launder contaminated clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- INHALATION: Remove to fresh air and assist breathing as necessary. Get Medical attention.
- INGESTION: If appreciable amounts have been swallowed, get medical attention.
- Make sure wear protective gloves and goggles during mixing and pour of resin
- Mix 3 parts A with 1 part B by weight (Or 2.7 : 1 by volume) into cleaned mixing container. Fully mix with a paddle, carefully scrape the wall and bottom of container, ensuring no streaks.
- For best results, be used at temperature 70 to 80 degrees F, in room clean, dry and dust free. The relative humidity should not be more than 85%.
- POT LIFE: 30 Minutes (100 ml at 77 degrees F). SET TO TOUCH: 8 hours. CURE TIME: 24 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity and thickness
- Pour the epoxy in multiple batches/layers, Maximum 1/2” thick per layer
- At least 5 hours between pour of different layers
- Mix suitable amount, and pour the mixture within 15 minutes
- Work at cooler temperatures. Cooler shop temperatures and cooling the epoxy itself will both work in slowing cure and controlling epoxy’s exothermic reaction
Recommended 55 degrees F. to 85 degrees F., with tightly sealed lids, avoid from direct sunlight