EZ-400-5KIT E-Z Knife™ Threaded Insert Installation Kit for Hard Wood - Brass - 5/16-18
Order with any of our other products, enjoy FREE Add-On shipping (No extra shipping charge to be added)
This can only be used for our Cast iron legs and reinforce channel. Other table legs have holes smaller than 5/16".
- Standard kit includes threaded inserts, drill and drive-tool.
- Easy to use solution for putting strong, machine threads in wood
- Everything needed for installation in a convenient kit
- Ideal for cabinetry, furniture, display cases, anywhere a threaded fastener will be used in wood.
- Kit Contains: (5x) 400-5, (1x) A1260, (1x) DT-5
E-Z Knife threaded inserts are typically installed with the slots up. The slots accommodate a screwdriver or E-Z LOK drive tool. For harder woods, screwdriver installation isn't practical. Installation can be accomplished with the drive tool or using a bolt and jam nuts. When using the bolt/jam nuts installation technique, the slotted end of the insert can be either up or down.