Freud 10'' Commercial 80 Tooth Chip Free Melamine Blade( LU3A05)
Freud offers a wide variety of application specific vertical and sliding table saw blades for the most popular equipment available in the market. Whether cutting plywood, melamine coated panels in man-made materials or natural wood materials Freud has it covered. As the world’s leader in manufacturing saw blades, our sophisticated grinding allows us to dial in specific saw blades by application. Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own micro-grain carbide for each tool application.
- Freud’s exclusive blend of TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide is specifically designed for each cutting application to maximize cutting life and material finish
- Hi-Alternate Top Bevel (Hi-ATB) 38-degree tooth design creates precise, chip-free cuts in veneer plywood and melamine coated panels
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) tooth geometry for long life and chip free cuts in production applications
- Freud’s own Silver I.C.E. Coating™ reduces heat, build up, and eliminates rust and corrosion to maximize the life of the blade
- Anti-Vibration design eliminates movement and reduces vibration for flawless cuts
- Freud’s Hi-Tolerance Precision Plate Grinding & Tensioning features a laser cut blade body from 48 Rockwell steel plate (the world’s highest quality steel) that remains flat and true, over the lifetime of the blade, for ultimate accuracy in panel sizing applications of melamine and plywood