Spider-Shaped End Table Legs, 1 Set #SS1360
- For round top diameter NOT smaller than 14.5", not bigger than 26"
- For square top NOT smaller than 14" x 14", not bigger than 24" x 24"
- Made in 2"x1" tubing, black powder coated
- Overall 14" wide, 15.25" long, 22" tall
The legs come with adjustable levelling feet. However they can still be used without them as the bottom of leg is flat.
The small hole beneath the leg serves a purpose, allowing the release of shot blasting sands prior to powder coating, and is not a defect. As shot-blasting before powder coating, there may be some steel sands left inside the tubing, open the package outdoor and clean them out.
Screws not included, we recommend #10 wood screws or 1/4" wood inserts.
Tips of Use:
- Loosely assemble legs together
- Put wood top on, loosely assemble with leg
- Adjust level and put wood shims between leg and top if necessary
- Tight bolts and screws after level and tuned