Whiteside, #709 General Purpose CNC Set, Set of 9
Order with any of our other products, enjoy FREE Add-On shipping (No extra shipping charge to be added)
The General Purpose CNC Set is a nine piece kit designed to give woodworkers a full selection of bits for cutting natural and composite woods. This set features our two most popular V-Grooves, two Ball Nose Spirals, two Up-Cut Spirals, two Down Cut Spirals, and our four-flute Tapered Ball Nose Spiral. The selection of tools allows for a wide variety of projects including cut out work, mortising, sign making, engraving, 3D carving, and more.
- V-Grooves: 1502 and 1550 (90 and 60 degrees)
- UP-Cut Spirals: RU2100 and RU1600 (1/4” and 1/8” diameter)
- Down Cut Spirals: RD2100 and RD1600 (1/4” and 1/8” diameter)
- Ball Nose Spirals: RU2075RN and RU1800RN (1/4” and 3/16” diameter)
- Tapered Ball Nose Spiral: SC64 (11° Included Angle)