Epoxy Resin Canada, XTRA SLOW CASTING, Price Per Kit
XTRA-SLOW-CASTING, One Pour Up to 3" Thick at 65 F, Extra slow cure, Extra deep pour, suitable for large batch like river table
Mix 2 parts A with 1 part B by weight
Epoxy Resin, EXTRA-SLOW-CASTING, is a two-component resin system. Designed to large batch casting and see through objects (up to 3" thick for 1 pour)
Slow curing, low heat and temperature, up to 3" thick each pour at 65 F
Crystal clear, high see through
Thin liquid easy to handle, no bubble, self-Leveling
Excellent color stability with pigments
100% solids, low VOC, low odor
- EYES: Flush with copious amounts of water lifting lids and removing contact lenses to ensure complete irrigation. Get medical attention.
- SKIN: Flush with water and then wash with soap and water, launder contaminated clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- INHALATION: Remove to fresh air and assist breathing as necessary. Get Medical attention.
- INGESTION: If appreciable amounts have been swallowed, get medical attention.
- Make sure wear protective gloves and goggles during mixing and pour of resin
- Mix 2 parts A with 1 part B by weight (or 1.8 : 1 by volume) into cleaned mixing container. Fully mix with a paddle, carefully scrape the wall and bottom of container, ensuring no streaks.
- POT LIFE: 60 Minutes (100 ml at 77 degrees F). SET TO TOUCH: 24 to 120 hours. CURE TIME: 72 to 168 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity and thickness
- Pour maximum 3” thick at working temperature not more than 65 F.
- Try anything you can to cool down chemical reactions, working in air conditioned shop, using big fan, put in fridge before mix, all can help.
Recommended 55 degrees F. to 85 degrees F., with tightly sealed lids, avoid from direct sunlight